Electronic Recycling Services
Reliable Paper Recycling can provide our customers with Basel Action Network compliant recycling services. Electronic recycling at the BAN standard goes above the basic standard of recycling and maintains the best practices.
Electronic waste is one of the fastest growing hazardous waste streams in America today. Fortunately, electronics can be 100% recycled! Help keep these items out of our landfills by recycling and conserving resources for new, finished goods. By recycling electronics, you are adhering to DEP and EPA Guidelines for proper electronics disposition. In order to make sure your company is in compliance with local, state and federal laws, please see your local Municipality’s website.
- Electronics Removal
- Electronics Asset Management – Complete tracking by Make, Model and Serial Number
- Information Destruction Services – Department of Defense standard data wipe or physical destruction
Materials for Recycling:
- Computers – Desktops and Laptops
- Cathode Ray Tubes (CRTs) and Monitors
- Hard Drives, Floppy Drives and CD ROMs
- Phones, Faxes and Telecommunication Hardware
- Printers – Inkjet, Laser and Dot Matrix
- Power Packs
- Computer Boards, Memory Chips, Circuit Boards and Servers
- Connecting Wires and Cables
- Networking Equipment
- and more…call a Reliable Representative today for all questions on Electronic Recycling
Legislation of Concern:
- Sarbanes Oxley Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Act
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act – FACTA
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act – HIPPA
- Graham Leach Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act
- Also check your local, state and federal regulations
Certificates of Recycling or Destruction are available Upon Request.
Call Lou Troiano at 201-333-5244 ext. 132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.