Document Destruction Services
Reliable Paper Recycling is the only paper recycling plant in New Jersey to have gone beyond membership and achieved the highest security rating of AAA-Certification by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID).
What does it mean to be AAA-Certified?
NAID is the only recognized source that enforces the highest standard of ethics for document and information destruction companies. NAID acts as an independent auditor, checking a shredding company’s compliance in 22 critical areas. They award “AAA-Certified” to only those companies that offer the ultimate in secure document shredding. As part of their audits, NAID verifies the following:
- Pre-employment and random criminal background checks on all employees
- Pre-employment and random drug screening for all employees
- Securing customer materials from unauthorized access prior to destruction
- Certificate of Destruction – Video Taped Destruction
- Certified proof that shredded output is unreadable
- $2,000,000 general liability insurance
- Required company uniform, and display picture ID badges
- Comprehensive written security policies and procedures
- Owners and officers have a third party background check on file
- All employees sign a Confidentiality, and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Subject to random operational audits to ensure compliance of all security guidelines
The growing number of laws and regulations requiring information protection emphasizes the responsibility to make careful decisions about how information is handled and who handles it. By selecting Reliable Paper Recycling as a NAID Certified Contractor you are ensuring that your organization’s documents are being destroyed at the most secure standard in the industry.
- We use our in house fleet of Tractor Trailers, Straight Trucks, Roll-Off Containers and Packer Trucks for any service need.
- We can provide 64 & 96 gallon lockable plastic toters at no charge.
- Our facility is manned 24/7 and scheduled Pickup Service is available at any time of the day or evening.
Call Lou Troiano at 201-333-5244 ext. 132 or email email@example.com for more information.